Shwood Francis Polarized Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Amber/Elm - Brown Polarized,One Sizesale $139.27
- Brindle/Elm Burl - G15 Polarized,One Sizesale $139.27
- Crystal/Abalone Shell - Silver Mirror,One Sizesale $139.27
- Havana/Elm Burl - G15 Polarized,One Sizesale $139.27
Wherever the wind takes you.
- Stylish shades for life's adventures
- Polarized lens minimizes glare from the sun
- Rounded silhouette is flattering on many faces
- Wood inlays add rustic style
- Q & A
Super pretty, wish they weren’t one size
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the way they look when on, and the lenses are nice. The world doesn’t go dark (like through some of my Ray Bans, for example), instead, all the colors look vibrant through the lenses and the world looks bright. I just happen to have a very, almost child-sized head, and so I truly wish they weren’t one-size-fits-all. I’m not all. So these are not my go-to, simply because they tend to slip down my bridge a smidge if I start to get a little sweaty. These are the ones I wear when looks matter more than function. (FYI, my Spy Westport are my go-to, everyday functional sunglasses. They still look good, the lenses are very good, and they’re light weight and stay on tightly whether hiking, gardening, doing cartwheels in the yard, whatever.