- Detail Images
Not to be underestimated.
Underestimating the value of a vest on a chilly morning is a mistake we'd caution against. Sure, you'll probably warm up eventually, but having a thin layer to shield your chest against the wind when you first start your ride can make the first few miles feel a lot more comfortable. Showers Pass' Men's Tri Vest will take up hardly any space in a jersey pocket or saddle pack, and its versatility is difficult for us to overstate. Waterproof and windproof front panels shield against quickly moving showers at the summit, while softshell side panels and mesh panels at the back give you freedom of movement and some much-needed airflow on a climb. Reflective accents keep you visible on stormy days, and two zippered pockets keep your ride essentials dry and close-at-hand.
- Protect yourself on windy summits in this packable vest
- Regular fit meant to be layered easily over a jersey
- Fabric blocks water and wind during unexpected storms
- Reflective accents help you stand out in dim light
- Mesh accents allow for ample ventilation