Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 OT-SP41 Polymer-Coated Derailleur Cable Set
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, One Sizesale $35.99
- White, One Sizesale $35.99
- Red, One Sizesale $35.99
- Grey, One Sizesale $35.99
Though the Shimano's Dura-Ace R9100 groupset is a marked departure from its predecessor, the R9000, the accompanying Dura-Ace R9100 OT-SP41 Polymer-Coated Derailleur Cable Set is largely unchanged: The stainless cables are still polymer-coated and the housing is still lubed with silicone. No surprise here, since Shimano spent all of its R&D time on far more important things like shifting, redesigning the hood shape, and increasing crankset efficiency.
And what a job the Japanese brand did. Some of us are inclined to call Dura-Ace R9100 the best mechanical shifting ever. That admittedly gets the Italian fetishists up in arms, but even they admit there's a clean efficiency to it that never gets old. Until the cables do. The bike lets you know when it's time to replace your cables by getting sloppy on the cassette. Listen to it, and tidy-up your shifting—the new Dura-Ace is definitely worth it.
- A cable set for Shimano's flagship mechanical derailleurs
- Polymer coating and silicone lubrication smooth cable pulls
- Keep the revised R9100 shifting as precise as possible
- Compatible with Dura-Ace, Ultegra 6800, XTR M9000, XT M8000
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super smooth cables that will keep your shifting feeling amazing. I use it on my dropper post as well.
I'm considering switching to SRAM mechanical but I like these Shimano shift cables. Are these compatible with SRAM mechanical and are they a good choice to go with SRAM mechanical ??
Is this cable set compatible with Ultegra 6700 shifters as well?
Yes, it is compatible with all modern road shifters.