- Detail Images
No bike build is complete without the right set of pedals, and if you've just upgraded to a shiny new Dura-Ace R9100 groupset, the Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 +4mm SPD SL Pedals are the natural choice to complete it. As we'd expect from anything branded Dura-Ace, these pedals boast a race-worthy blend of low weight and stiff power transfer wrapped in a streamlined, injection molded carbon composite body.
The kicker for these pedals is that they offer a slightly wider Q-factor than the standard version, making them ideal for cyclists with wider hips or disc brake clearance issues. No matter what bike you're adding them to, you'll turn the cranks with confidence that the wide platform will efficiently transfer watts and prevent uncomfortable hot spots over long, grueling miles. These pedals also stand out from the crowd with adjustable entry and release tension so you can crank down the tension for a weeknight track session or loosen it up for the Sunday coffee ride.
- Shimano's venerable pedal system gets a boosted Q-factor
- Adds clearance to pedal stroke for disc brake bikes
- Carbon composite body balances weight and stiffness
- Stainless steel body plate increases durability
- Wide platform minimizes hot spots with a secure pedaling stage
- Customize your pedal feel with adjustable entry and release tension
- Q & A
Excellent pair of pedals AGAIN!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was simply replacing my existing pair of Shimano Dura Ace pedals due to wear, etc, and the face that I wanted new ones! These are incredibily light, very rigid, and the cleat seems to lock in tighter and more securely.