Take a wider stance.
No bike build is complete without the right set of pedals, and if you've just upgraded to a shiny new Dura-Ace R9100 groupset, the Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 +4mm SPD SL Pedals are the natural choice to complete. As we'd expect from anything branded Dura-Ace, these pedals boast a race-worthy blend of light weight and stiff power transfer wrapped in a streamlined, injection molded carbon composite body that offers a slightly wider Q-factor than the standard version. No matter what bike you're adding them to, you'll turn the cranks with confidence that the wide platform will efficiently transfer watts and prevent uncomfortable hot spots over long, grueling miles. These pedals also stand out from the crowd with adjustable entry and release tension so you can crank down the tension for a weeknight track session or loosen it up for the Sunday coffee ride.
- Shimano's venerable pedal system gets a boosted Q-factor
- Carbon composite body balances light weight and stiffness
- Stainless steel body plate increases durability
- Wide platform minimizes hot spots
- Customize your pedal feel with adjustable entry and release tension
- Q & A