- Detail Images
Going down with the Up.
When fat skis feel too hefty for groomer days, and skinny skis sink in powder days, the Sego Women's Up Pro 92 Ski feels just ride no matter what conditions you're riding this season. Winner of various awards for its versatility, this skinnier Up Pro's 92mm waist has a clear bias for groomer days, but the beefed-up, rockered tip and tail hold their own on the occasional powder day.As a groomer ski, the Up Pro has plenty of camber underfoot to spring in and out of each turn and hold an edge when things get firm. Sego built it out of a poppy wood core with triaxial fiberglass laminates to keep a playful feel at high speeds. There's a VDS rubber dampening unit to keep chatter and vibrations at a minimum. Durable UHMW sidewalls make this ski easy to tune so you can continue shredding season after season.
- This all-mountain ski is a great single-quiver choice
- Skinny 92mm waist ideal for groomers and moguls
- Heavy camber underfoot initiates tight turns and holds an edge
- Rocker tip & tail help navigate softer snow
- Fiberglass and rubber dampening unit minimize chatter
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Check out this awesome video from Lynsey Dyer on the SEGO Up Pro 110 (the wider version of this Up Pro 92). The Up Pro 92 is the better choice for an all-mountain crusher. Made in Victor, Idaho with the Tetons as a test ground, SEGO Skis will take your skiing to next level for winter 2017-18.