- Detail Images
Ride the gnar.
Here's the honest truth: the majority of the lines you ski at the resort will end up being a little gnarly. You dream of corduroy lining down the entire mountain, or heavenly powder days, but those runs are few and far between. Lucky for you, the Sego Women's Gnarwhal Ski rides the gnar like it was soft powder or smooth groomers. A 98mm waist isn't the only thing that makes this plank Sego's most versatile plank.Rockered in the tip and tail, the Gnarwhal certainly holds its own on the aforementioned powder day, and the camber underfoot holds an edge and turns tight down firm, steep runs. Sego gave the rockered tip and early rise to help you blast through the variable gnar you'll mainly see throughout the year. The Gnarwhal boasts a poppy poplar wood core reinforced in triaxial fiberglass for stiffness. There's a VDS rubber dampening unit to reduce vibration and minimize overall chatter.
- Sego's most versatile all-mountain ski designed for women
- 98mm waist rides soft and firm snow with equal zeal
- Early rise rocker in the tip navigates deep snow easier
- Camber underfoot employs tight turns and holds an edge in firm snow
- Poppy wood core reinforced with fiberglass for stiffness
- Durable sidewalls make this ski easy to tune