Why We Like the Summit Shoe
Sometimes we're blown away by how much energy our tot can muster throughout the day, but thankfully the Summit Shoe was made to keep up. Designed for lively park playtime and eager trips into town, this sturdy little sneaker keeps growing feet comfortable and supported throughout the day.
- Sturdy adventure shoes for active little feet
- Durable nylon upper resists daily wear and tear
- Lightweight mesh lining lets feet breathe
- Rubber overlays protect against painful toe stubs
- Lugged rubber soles grip onto varied surfaces
- Hook-and-loop closure is quick and easy to put on
- Machine washable for quick and easy cleaning
- Item #SKAA01T
- Upper Material
- hook-and-loop strap
- removable mesh-lined EVA sockliner
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 4oz
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2020
Sturdy and great for new walkers
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Our 17 month old loves these. We bought them a little big and he still took off running in them. Sturdy but not awkward or stiff and the straps are really nice. We'll be buying more of this brand for sure!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com