Spring in your step.
Inspired by a certain beach along the California coast that holds a dear place in many surfers' hearts, the Seavees Huntington Middie Shoe evokes the spirit of the brand's seaside past. With a bouncy midsole and perforated insole, the Middie will keep you cool and cushioned whether you're wandering the boardwalk or heading to your local, land-locked, farmer's market. Plus, soft suede uppers mean the Middie won't require a lengthy break-in period, so you can wear it right away.
- Stroll along the boardwalk in this chic summer shoe
- Gore and pull-tab get you out the door quickly
- Perforated footbed keeps air moving on a hot day
- Durable outsole provides a mix of grip and spring
Haze is actually pink
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I thought I was ordering tan shoes but they are pretty pink. I'm going to keep them because they are really comfortable and I can make them work with my wardrobe. They run a little smaller than I expected. I ordered my size: 9.5 and they fit with thin socks. I won't be able to wear thicker socks...I would have needed to go up a half size to accommodate them. That said, I hate returning things and I can make these work. My 2 teenage daughters wear the same size as me and they are going to love borrowing them.