Not just another hiking sock.
Calling the SealSkinz Hiking Mid Sock just another sock is like calling Nepal's trek to Everest's base camp just another trail. This sock sports a waterproof, breathable membrane similar to ski shells, so you can rest assure your foot will stay comfortably dry as you hike through the incremental climates found throughout the Tour Du Mont Blanc. SealSkinz lined the sock in merino wool for natural odor-resistance and midweight thermal regulation that warms your foot up when it's cold and vice versa. SealSkinz also padded the heel, toe, and footbed to absorb shock and reduce blistering on long hikes.
- Protective sock for hiking in cold, wet climates
- Waterproof, breathable StretchDry membrane
- Merino wool lining offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Padded heel, toe, and footbed absorb shock and reduce blistering
- Q & A
SealSkinz Hiking Mid Sock
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med
After much deliberation over choosing shoe covers for MTB/CX, I discovered these SealSkinz waterproof/windproof socks while shopping for socks in general. I was eager to try them out and am very impressed with them as they offer the right amount of breathability while keeping my feet dry! And it's one less item to put on / take off for cycling! I may still opt for a shoe cover for the roadbike, but for my MTB/CXADV riding, I will be using these for sure!!! Might even have to pick a a couple of pairs!
|Socks & Overshoes|
|US MEN Shoe Size||3.5 - 6||7 - 9||10 - 12||13 - 15|
|UK Shoe Size||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 11||12 - 14|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
|Size in CM||24 - 26||27 - 29||30 - 32||33 - 35|
|US Shoe Size||5 - 7.5||8.5 - 13|
|UK Shoe Size||4 - 7||8 - 12|
|EU Shoe Size||37 - 41||42 - 47|
|Size in CM||25 - 28||29 - 33|
- How to Measure:
- Measure the length of your foot, heel to toe, using a tape measure. The size that you measure in centimeters is your sock size.