Discovery View Dry Bag
When you have multiple dry bags protecting your gear, having to open each to determine which you need is a time-consuming hassle. The SealLine Discovery View Dry Bag eliminates this problem by using translucent (yet still fully waterproof) materials that allow you to identify the contents without risking exposing them to water, and it even has a color-coded base for even quicker distinction. It has the DrySeal roll-top closure you trust to keep water out of your gear and a PurgeAir valve that lets you move even more air out for maximum compression once the DrySeal is closed. The PurgeAir valve is waterproof, so you don't have to worry about water sneaking in there, and the stable shape won't roll around as much as other sacks whether you're in a boat or storing it in your gear room.
- Dry bag for organizing gear in a safe place
- Durable polyurethane resists abrasion
- DrySeal roll-top closure seals out water
- PurgeAir valve compresses the bag once sealed
- Translucent materials let you identify contents
- Stable shape is easier to store