- Detail Images
At the crossroads of comfort and technology, you'll find the Scott Women's Vertic Tour Jacket. Designed specifically for backcountry touring, the Vertic touts two different Gore-Tex fabrics for complete versatility and protection. Starting with the Gore-Tex 3L exterior, which offers full waterproof protection and breathable performance in the face of warm and cold conditions alike, while the Gore C-Knit backer provides a cozy feel and temperature regulation thanks to its moisture-wicking and quick-drying construction.
Additionally, the fully taped seams, combined with the jacket-to-pant interface, protect you from errant snow and precipitation, making it ideal for both deep days and warm spring afternoons. The seamless shoulders are pack-friendly to prevent chafing when you're hustling and bustling up the skin track, and the articulated sleeves ensure unobstructed mobility. Chest pockets double as ventilation in the event that you need to dump excess heat, and the hood is fully adjustable as well as helmet-compatible—so you don't have to compromise on protection.
- A tough, weatherproof jacket for alpine touring
- Fully taped seams and Gore-Tex offer waterproof protection
- Pack-friendly, seamless shoulders prevent chafing
- Hood is adjustable and helmet compatible
- Chest pockets double as ventilation for temperature regulation
- Articulated sleeves provide unobstructed mobility
- Jacket-to-pant interface prevents snow from flushing baselayers
- Internal windflap protects core warmth
- Slim fit enables a full range of mobility