- Detail Images
Miniaturized shell for young chargers.
It seems like most ski companies put less protective features on their youth products, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering the fact that kids aren't known for going easy on gear. Realizing this simple fact, Scott designed its Girls' Vertic 2L Jacket essentially the same way as the women's model. It has a waterproof, breathable Dryosphere membrane with fully taped seams to prevent a single snowflake from seeping through, and Scott stuffed the Vertic with synthetic insulation to keep your young shredder warm even if she takes a tumble in a deep powder stash. Full-length zippers under each arm provide ventilated airflow, and the fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of the hem. And when the skies clear, the hood detaches for those bluebird days.
- A ski jacket for girls that put their gear to the test
- Waterproof, breathable Dryosphere membrane with fully taped seams
- Body-mapped insulation stays warm when wet
- Full underarm venting assures ample airflow
- Fixed powder skirt and detachable hood customize coverage