- Detail Images
Stay warm up north.
When heading up north for a ski weekend in Vermont, you'll want to pack the DynaFit Ultimate Hooded Down Jacket to keep you warm and dry on and off the mountain. The jacket is designed to keep you totally dry with DryoSphere 2-layer waterproof technology and snug and warm with the midweight down insulation. Built with a powder skirt and jacket-to-pant integration, you can fully seal out snow and wind from creeping in and giving you the chills. Underarm ventilation lets you cool down when the sun decides to make an appearance and the hood is detachable and adjustable so you can choose if it's necessary. The internal knit cuffs and thumbholes help keep your sleeves down and connected to your gloves and a regular fit allows for space to layer if you need.
- Warm ski jacket for cold days on the mountain
- DryoSphere 2-layer waterproofing protects you on snow days
- Midweight insulation keeps you warm on the east coast
- Detachable hood for only when you need it
- Powder skirt and jacket-to-pant integration keeps snow out
- Underarm venting allows you to cool down
- Internal knit cuffs and thumbholes lock down your sleeves
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer with