- Detail Images
Take Your Mark.
There's a reason why the Scott Womene's T2 Kinabalu 3.0 Trail Running Shoe was named after a peak that has an elevation gain of over seven thousand feet. That reason being that the T2 Kinabalu was made for cruising up steep mountains and crushing the descent. From the immediate get-go you'll notice the shoe's eRide geometrical design, which curves the sole ever so slightly for a healthier position, smoother ride, more efficient energy, and to give you a natural midfoot strike.
- A hardy, trail-crushing shoe for running mountains
- Breathable, no-sew upper maintains ventilation
- eRide geometry promotes smooth transitions
- Women-specific chassis provides a snug fit
- AeroFoam+ midsole attenuates shock
- Rubber outsole maintains grip and rip in all terrain