See it all, ski it all.
Your ski trip only allows you so much time to ride the resort, and you don't know when you'll be back, so make sure you throw a line down every run with Scott's Slight 100 Ski. This is the type of ski that can handle the resort's biggest mountain, steepest groomer, or mellowest run. Since you plan your ski trip before the weather forecast, the Slight's versatile performance handles whatever snow you end up riding with equal prowess. Its rockered tip enhances stability and turn initiation in deep snow, and there's enough camber underfoot to pop in and out of each turn when you're riding firmer snow. The ski has a unique, elliptical shape with a 3D sidecut that eases turning for a playful feel regardless of the snow condition. Scott made it with carbon and aramid stringers that amp up the stiffness without weighing you down.
- All-mountain ski with a penchant for powder
- Mid-sized 100mm waist performs in all conditions with equal prowess
- Pro-Tip Rocker 320 increases stability in deep snow
- Camber underfoot pops in and out of each turn on firm snow
- Elliptic core with carbon and aramid stringers for stiffness
- 3D sidecut sandwiched with durable sidewalls for improved turning