- Detail Images
Comfort for the long haul.
Complete your first century ride and cross the finish line of a gran fondo in the Scott Men's Road Team BOA Shoes. The fiberglass, two-component PU sole maintains efficient power transfer for long-distance rides and weekend races alike. Clean, streamlined styling adds extra flair to the day's ride while keeping your feet comfortable as you log serious miles.
Scott fashioned the Team BOA's upper from a mix of microfiber and 3D nylon mesh for a supportive fit and breathability during high-cadence efforts. The BOA IP1 closure system spans the top and mid-foot of the shoe, delivering a micro-adjustable fit and quick exit. The Boa IP1 dial is complemented by a lower hook-and-loop strap for adjustments on-the-fly. Another stand-out feature is Scott's ErgoLogic footbed, which features adjustable arch support for a truly customized fit to your individual foot shape and volume.
- Streamlined comfort for long-distance rides and races
- Microfiber + air mesh upper is supportive and breathable
- BOA IP1 dial provides a micro-adjustable fit and quick exit
- Hook-and-loop lower strap facilitates on-the-fly adjustments
- Nylon fiberglass sole creates a powerful pedaling platform