- Detail Images
Plain and Simple.
Keep up the tempo with the Scott Women's Palani Running Shoe. Designed for fartlek training or speedplay, the Palani features a neutral support platform that lends unencumbered versatility, while the eRide midsole geometry propels you forward, encouraging a natural stride that's suitable for heelstrikers, midfoot, and forefoot runners alike. More importantly, though, the Palani's Aerofoam Infinity midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and maintains a springy feel underfoot, so you're able to uptick the miles rather than feel fatigued by ill-performing shoes. Additionally, the engineered, woven upper maintains ample breathability as you pick up the pace and turn up the heat, and the rubber outsole maintains subtle traction when you need it most.
- A shoe built for tempo training sessions
- Mesh upper promotes breathability
- AeroFoam midsole enhances energy return
- eRide geometry propels natural stride
- Rubber outsole maintains subtle traction
- 11mm drop launches transitions