Ski school just got a lot better.
With the Scott Girls' Junior Down Jacket, your young shredder can focus on perfecting her ski skills instead of worrying about how cold she is. It's equipped with a waterproof, breathable shell and hearty dose of insulation to help her stay toasty while she learns how to link turns.
Thinsulate synthetic insulation offers the lightweight warmth of down, but unlike down, it still works when wet, so she doesn't freeze after a couple falls in the snow. The DRYOsphere 2L shell keeps wind and snow at bay while offering plenty of breathability so she doesn't get clammy when the sun comes out. Once she moves up to tougher runs, underarm vents open up to allow her to stay cool when she's getting her legs really working.
- Warmth and protection for the coldest winter days
- DRYOsphere shell protects against snow and wind
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet
- Underarm vents allow quick cooling
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Anti-chafe chin guard is soft against skin
- Multiple pockets for organized storage