Explore everything and more.
Thanks to the Scott Women's Explorair Pro GTX 3L Pant, you're able to gobble down bowls of powder for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Touting a function-first construction, this pant is designed to tackle the deepest days Mother Nature has to offer. A three-layer, Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable performance and waterproof protection, so you're able to hang ten no matter what the weather throws your way, and fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture and precipitation.
Additionally, the reinforced Cordura cuffs and integrated gaiter double down on your protection against errant snow, so you're able to trounce through powder without having to worry about getting saturated with snow. A removable stretch panel and suspenders, alongside the adjustable waist provide a personalized fit and feel, and the articulated knees assure unimpeded mobility. Not to mention, should you begin to warm up, the zippered leg vents dump excess body heat in stride—just don't forget to zip them back up when you embark upon the descent.
- A weather-proof ski pant for hard-charging ladies
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Zippered leg vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Reinforced cuffs and gaiters double down on protection
- Articulated knees and athletic fit offer unimpeded mobility