- Detail Images
When it snows, it snows.
When the weather report called for snow, and the mountains ended up receiving not just a dusting but a dumping, make sure to reach for the Scott Women's Explorair Pro GTX 3L Jacket to ensure you're well-protected as you sashay through the white room. Designed for alpine touring or a day of skiing off-piste at the resort, the Explorair features a Gore-Tex Pro New Generation construction that's not only highly waterproof, but 28% more breathable than prior season Gore-Tex Pro fabrics. The microgrid backer wicks away moisture and dries quickly, and the fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant precipitation.
Additionally, the underarm ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation as you bootpack or skin your way to pure snowy bliss, while the powder skirt prevent snow from flushing your baselayers as you carve through the deep stuff. The hood is easily adjustable with a gloved hand and is helmet-compatible for your added convenience. Not to mention, the internal windflap offers added protection from warmth-sucking gusts, and the pack-friendly seamless shoulders prevent chafing when donning a backpack. And, the slim, active fit ensures an unobstructed range of mobility—meaning you don't have to sacrifice protection for the sake of comfort when hucking through a steep part of the skin track.
- A weatherproof jacket fit for alpine touring or skiing
- Gore-Tex Pro New Generation is waterproof and 28% more breathable
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against precipitation
- Underarm ventilation provides temperature regulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from flushing your baselayers
- Hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible
- Internal windflap provides added protection from gusts
- Pack-friendly seamless shoulders prevent chafing
- Slim, active fit assures unobstructed mobility