- Detail Images
Takes the edge off.
Soothe tired hands from road imperfections without leaving them susceptible to overheating with the Scott Women's Essential SF Glove. As its name suggests, this half-finger glove is a necessity for the rider seeking an everyday glove in warm weather. Mid-level padding disperses jarring vibration and brutal bumps without compromising bar feel required for piloting your trusty road steed with near-telepathic precision.
To strike just the right balance between breathable comfort and form-fitting precision, the Essential SF Glove employs perforated mesh and Airprene along the topside. Lycra promotes a stretchy, hand-conforming feel for a superior fit. Another nice upgrade is the microfiber thumb panel, which comes in handy for wiping sweat beading off your forehead. When it's time to remove it, simply undo the hook-and-loop tab and pull it off with two fingers.
- Everyday staple for warm weather rides
- Breathable mesh, airprene prevent overheating
- Lycra promotes a stretchy, hand-conforming fit
- Soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat
- TPR tab with hook-and-loop fastener
- Two-finger removal for convenience