- Detail Images
Keep your head in the game.
You've ridden cadence-based workouts, suffered through miserable interval sets, and done repeats on every hill in a 50-mile radius of your house. You're ready for your summer race calendar. Before you sit back and relax into a few taper days, take inventory of your helmet. If it's been a loyal training companion since before racing crossed your mind, then it's probably time to think about an upgrade. Show up to the start line in the Scott Cadence Plus Helmet and make sure your lid is helping, not hurting your chances of staying in front of the pack.
As an aero helmet, the Cadence Plus was built to efficiently usher air over you as you race with as little resistance as possible, so while it does include some venting, coolness isn't the primary goal. For race day, fill the vents with the included Aero Plugs that ship with the helmet, and you'll ensure full uninterrupted airflow over the top of the Cadence Plus.
As extra reassurance in crash-heavy crits, Scott backs up the In-Mold shell with an inner layer of MIPS protection. MIPS, or Multi-directional Impact Protection System, refers to a thin basket on the inside of the helmet that rotates independently of the helmet's shell on impact to diffuse rotational energy generated in certain crashes.
- Improve your aerodynamics with this wind-cheating race helmet
- Includes Aero Plugs to allow for unimpeded airflow on race day
- MIPS liner redirects rotational energy in certain crashes
- In Mold construction absorbs direct impacts
- X-Static padding resists odor while adding cushion
- HALO fit system allows you to easily dial in a secure fit