Soft 350 Camo Seat Bag
Designed to safely store the bare essentials, the SciCon's Soft 350 Camo Seat Bag's slim and subtle design hides the saddle bag neatly under your seat to end painful rubbing and the need to bring along a backpack. It uses a patented Roller 2.1 mounting system that attaches the saddlebag to your rails without the need for any tools. In comparison to ordinary saddlebags with hook-and-loop fastening, the Roller 2.1 saddlebags avoid the wear and tear from the abrasion of your seat post. A burly woven nylon fabric keeps tears and holes from forming too early on bumpier rides, while a reflective strip and a light loop give you what you need to bring along greater visibility. Rounding things out, two tire levers, complementary with every Roller 2.1 saddlebag of the range are built into the Roller 2.1 mounting bracket.
- Neat and tough, this sleek saddle bag adds storage on long rides
- Woven nylon fabric provides burly durability
- Roller 2.1 mounting system strap eliminates rubbing on seat post
- Spacious enough for lever, keys, cartridges, tools, and your phone
- Includes two tire levers built into mounting bracket
- Reflective strip bolsters visibility