If you're serious about racing, you own at least one set of high-end wheels. So, when you hit the road to travel to races, protect your investment with the SciCon Padded Double Wheel Bag. This bag fits two 700c wheels with tires mounted, and it protects them from harm.
The outer material is ultra-durable 840 Nylon, which shrugs off the ever-shifting contents of your trunk. And to protect your wheels' finish, there's sponge padding and anti-scratch fabric. And the handles make carrying the bag a snap.
- A padded case to protect your quick rolling investment
- Designed to fit two 700c wheels with tires mounted
- Padded construction protects hoops from harm
- Durable 840D nylon holds up to loose gear in your trunk
- Anti-scratch fabric protects rims from scuffs and snags
- Easy to carry with handle and straps
- Q & A
Great Padded Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag seems to be well made and provides good protection for light travel or storage of your wheels. It does have its size limitations if you are putting in wheels with larger tires mounted but I completely expected this. For instance, I couldn't quite get the bag closed around a pair of Zipp 303 with disc brakes and 40mm tires mounted but it was close. If I had let the air pressure out I bet the bag would have zipped all the way around. Recommended.