Let loose the lady terminator within.
Why commit yourself to a boot that restricts you to a single binding type if you don't have to? Powerful, but still comfortable enough for all-day skinning and knee-dropping sessions, the Scarpa Women's Terminator X Pro Boot brings both NTN and TLT binding compatibility to your free-heeling life. The light and strong Pebax shell and PowerBlock tour mode balance weight and performance while touring with responsive, formidable performance while skiing.
Scarpa outfitted this boot to the nines with an Intuition Speed Pro G liner (designed to specifically accommodate a female ripper's lower calf shape and alignment), a sticky Vibram EVO sole, a women-specific cuff, and NTN compatibility for greater power transmission. In order to dial the boot fit, a power strap works in concert with four buckles and a Q-Link midstrap to lock your heel and foot into the boot so you can get every ounce of precision the TX Pro offers.
- Powerful performance with all day touring comfort
- Stiff flex for ladies who rip technical terrain
- 102mm last accommodates medium to wide feet
- Compatible with both NTN and telemark tech bindings
- Women-specific cuff shape and heat-moldable Intuition liner