The Scarpa Men's Proton Trail Running Shoe charges up steeps, moves fluidly across ridgelines, and thrives in alpine environments. Its breathable mesh upper uses synthetic leather overlays for long-lasting durability, and there's an exoskeleton heel cage that ensures a stable ride when the trail turns rocky. Underfoot, the Proton features two layers of EVA that balance between cushy comfort and solid support. Vibram's Genesis rubber sole has a multi-traction tread to assure good grip over dirty trails, rocky ridges, or dewy grass.
- Trail runner for ultra training and high alpine running
- Breathable upper with durable overlays
- Stable heel cage and cushy dual-density midsole
- Vibram Genesis rubber sole with multi-traction tread
- Q & A
Great training and approach shoes!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 45
Love these shoes for training and hiking and approaching climbs. They are comfy with a great sticky rubber. Not too bulky either. I also love to wear them in the gym when i do my work outs. this is my second pair and i will keep buying them as long as they keep making them!