Scarpa Proton GTX Trail Running Shoe - Women's
California Proposition 65
- Upper Material:
- synthetic, polyester mesh
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- H-EVA plate
- Vibram Genesis
- Support Type:
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
An Invaluable Piece of Your Puzzle.
Some people like crossword puzzles, some people like running in challenging terrain, and some people like both. And if you're the kind of person who prefers the latter two, look no further than the Scarpa Women's Proton GTX Trail Running Shoe to provide you with the support and protection you need to make it home in a timely fashion to finish your weekend crossword puzzle.
The Proton is equipped with a mesh upper for subtle ventilation, while the synthetic overlays provide structural support and protection, which defends you from trail-side obstacles. A durable heel cage further promotes stability, without infringing upon your natural stride, and the protective toe and heel randing protect your foot from errant roots and rocks. Perhaps most notable, though, is the fact that the Proton is equipped with a Gore-Tex membrane. This technology touts breathable performance and waterproof protection, making the Proton ideal for saddle season or wet climate adventures. A low-profile EVA midsole absorbs shock and assures day-long comfort, and the high-density EVA trail plate protects you from harsh objects. And, because no shoe is complete without a sole, the Vibram Genesis outsole maintains rip and grip in loose, yet gritty hardpack and rocky, rooted trails alike.
- A formidable and feather-light trail running shoe
- Breathable upper maintains passive ventilation
- Synthetic cage offers structural support
- Protective heel and toe constructions ensures defense
- EVA midsole absorbs impact for run-long support
- Trail plate safeguards foot from obstacles
- 10mm drop propels you through swift transitions