For a day at the races and then some.
While the Scarpa Men's Neutron Trail Running Shoe may weigh-in at a whopping 9.7-ounces, this daily driver is more than sufficient for a day at the races—and then some. This lightweight trail running shoe features a a dual-density EVA midsole that provides ample energy return, shock attenuation, and speedy transitions, while the 6mm drop allows you to tack on the miles without making your knees scream by the end of mile seven. The breathable mesh keeps your foot feeling comfortable, and the lug-heavy Vibram sole provides grip and rip in all sorts of varied terrain.
- A lightweight trail running shoe for varied terrain
- Mesh upper provides ample breathability
- Insole offers a supportive fit and feel
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and offers speedy transitions
- Lug-heavy Vibram sole rips and grips all terrain
- Q & A
Great trail running shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 45
I've been running in Rocky Mountain National Park all summer in these and they are perfect. Tons of grip to keep you on track in technical trails. And they have held up great.
They are consistent with Scarpa sizing, I'm a 45 in boots and running shoes. So maybe go up a half size if you have not purchased Scarpa before.