When it comes to hiking, you want your focus to be on the trail and the scenery, not your feet. For optimal comfort while you trek, rely on the Scarpa Women's Mistral GTX Hiking Boots. These suede and nylon hikers are outfitted with a Gore-Tex lining to keep water from seeping in and ruining your day on the trail. The durable outer paired with the grippy and thick Vibram Energy rubber underfoot offer protection against sharp rocks and jutting roots mid-trail while also adding traction to every step even on slick, muddy surfaces.
- Durable and sturdy hiking shoes for days spent on the trails
- Suede and nylon upper resist abrasion for long-lasting wear
- Gore-Tex lining adds waterproofness and breathability
- Vibram rubber underfoot offers traction even on slick terrain
- PU midsole offers comfort for long, all-day treks