Ready for backpacking trips in the alpine.
Conditions in the alpine are variable at best—one moment is sunny and the next is stormy—and any alpine approach is aggressive to say the least, so make sure you have the Scarpa Men's Mistral GTX Hiking Boot underfoot before you reach the trailhead of a long trip. Scarpa equipped this boot with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane to keep your foot comfy in any condition the alpine throws at you.
The Mistral Boot boasts a strong suede upper with nylon panels that ensure malleability for a broken-in feel right out of the box. Underfoot, this burly boot has a super comfy midsole injected into Vibram's Energy sole, which provides excellent traction and support whether you're on the trail or exploring a new off-trail route across the alpine. Vibram's Energy sole ensures a low rolling resistance to help prevent you from rolling your ankle, which is crucial when you're exploring faraway places with a heavy pack on your back.
- Burly boot for backpacking through varied terrain and conditions
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Durable suede upper with malleable panels for a broken-in feel
- Firm injected midsole with supportive insert
- Vibram Energy sole with low rolling resistance tread