Why We Like The Crux Shoe
Whether we're scrambling the talus fields of Joshua Tree to get to a crag or we're taking on a Yosemite approach, the Scarpa Men's Crux Shoe has sure footing we can rely on. An upper comprised of suede and recycled polyester airmesh lining offers ventilation so our feet aren't soaked through with sweat by the time we reach the trailhead, and a Vibram Vertical Approach rubber sole helps us get traction on steep or slick terrain. The microporous dual-density EVA midsole cushions under proven pressure zones to maintain comfort even during the most trying approach and protects underfoot from sharp, jutting rocks or a mid-trail root.
- Durable approach shoes to protect feet on any hike or scramble
- Suede upper offers durable wear and protection against elements
- Mesh lining keeps air flowing throughout shoe as we hike
- Rubber toe rand and EVA underfoot protect against sharp rocks
- Vibram rubber sole adds grip and traction on slick or steep surfaces
- Item #SCR005M
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- recycled polyester
- Vibram Vertical Approach rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov