Ultimate winter warmth.
If you want your little man to stay warm all winter, look no further than the Save the Duck Boy's Giga Long Coat. Lightweight, fluffy Plumtech synthetic insulation mimics the warmth and feel of down, but leaves the feathers on the birds. Both the insulation and the super-light Giga nylon shell are protective yet highly breathable, so your boy won’t overheat as he runs around on wintery playgrounds. The shell is also wind- and water-resistant to ensure protection from wind and light snow, and stain- and grease-repellant to keep what is sure to be his favorite coat looking good all winter. On really cold days, the faux fur detachable lining helps him stay cozy and comfortable, whether he's walking to school or playing outside with his friends.
- A jacket that offers winter warmth and an animal-friendly ethos
- Nylon shell is durable and protects from winter weather
- Detachable faux fur lining for warmth and versatile wear
- 100% polyester insulation mimics the feel of down
- Elasticized cuffs seal out cold
- Regular fit
- Save the Duck is an outerwear company focused on protecting and respecting animals