Hurricane Iso 4 Running Shoe
The Saucony Hurricane Iso 4 Running Shoe balances the support you need with the flexibility that'll help you move comfortably through long miles of training. It's designed to provide stability and support to those whose stride leans towards overpronation, but doesn't feel clunky or stiff along the way. The medial-posted midsole is made of responsive and energized EVERUN cushioning to give you a plush underfoot feel that returns energy back your way with every stride. There's also an EVERUN topsole that adds even more cushioning and responsiveness as you run, ensuring that this shoe not only supports your stride, but adds tons of comfort to it as well. The engineered mesh upper flexes and forms with your foot's repeated movements, and the Tri-Flex outsole delivers road-ready traction that also works to disperse force throughout the whole shoe to reduce hot spots.
- Support shoe with responsive cushioning and flexible comfort
- EVERUN cushioning ensures lots of energy return and a plush feel
- Outsole provides traction and plenty of underfoot flex
- Adaptive upper flexes with the natural movements of your foot
- Medial-posted midsole helps prevent overpronation as you run
|US MEN||UK||EU||CM||US WOMEN CONVERSION|