With touches of class, sophistication, and function, the mid-calf high Santana Canada Marlyna Boot tucks your feet in for a winter of warmth and support, whether sticking to the cityscapes or taking off to the snow-topped resorts. The lace-up — for which Santana Canada includes a second pair of colored laces — also features a side-zip for easy entry with gloved or cold hands. Inside, the boot loads on the heat with thermal insoles and wool blended lining topped off with a soft faux fur collar. Premium leather on the upper and waterproof membrane repel water and melting snow as well as protect from abuse while on deep-snow trails. And rated to -22 degrees Fahrenheit, you’re set for protection no matter how adventurous your winter looks.
- Dress up and sneak out the snow with a tall, waterproof, warm boot
- Premium leather upper and a nonslip sole pair for winter-long comfort
- Thermal interior with a healthy amount of cozy wool
- Faux fur collar softens the cuff and insulates the calf
- Multiple lace options included for a change of style
- Item #SVLB00A
- Upper Material
- nylon, [leather] full grain Italian, Crazyhorse
- integrated membrane
- thermal insole (50% wool)
- 50% wool
- lace, side-zip
- TUP, PU, nonslip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 1lb 2.8oz
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.