Why We Like The Marinda Boot
It's not often that we come across a boot that's got as much cozy warmth as it does timeless style, but that's exactly what the Santana Canada Marinda Boot offers. This tall winter boot's durable leather construction and warm wool lining keep us looking good and feeling better on cold winter days. The rugged full-grain leather upper is complemented by a subtly-integrated waterproof membrane, which lets us trudge through ankle-deep snow without feeling any heat-robbing moisture soak through to our socks.
- Winter boot loaded with both style and warmth
- Waterproof membrane keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Full-grain leather upper offers rugged durability and classic style
- Wool-blend lining provides soft comfort and powerful insulation
- Thermal insoles prevent the cold from creeping up from the ground
- Faux-fur collar delivers an added dimension of comfort and warmth
- Non-slip outsole keeps your footing secure on snow and ice
- Item #SVL000J
- Upper Material
- full grain leather
- waterproof membrane
- [ankle, foot] wool blend, [collar] faux fur
- Temperature Rating
- side zip, lace
- thermal insole
- TPU / PU
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6] 1lb 3.7oz
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.