The Original 800 Series Sandal
- Sturdy sandals for strolling down white sandy beaches
- Leather upper is water-resistant and durable
- Rubber sole helps keep you upright on slick surfaces
- Versatile design can be dressed up or down
- Q & A
I want to get 7size tan color When do u have ?
I just checked in our inventory system, and it looks like we do have an active order with the vendor that we are waiting on. I would expect to see those in the next 7-14 business days.
Wife's Favorite Sandals
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these as a surprise for my wife because she used to wear them a long time ago. She was so excited and loves them. She said they're comfortable and go with everything. Now I'm getting my daughter a pair for her birthday. They do run a tad small.
These are the cuuuuuutest sandals ever. I've grown up in them along with my siblings and I was so stoked to get a red pair now as an adult. My Mom is gonna love it. The pair I bought digs in a little at the top right now, but they're leather, they'll stretch out. On the inside of the box it even suggests getting them damp and wearing them to get them to mold to your feet. I usually wear an 8-8.5 and I bought an 8 and I'm happy with them.
Salt Water Sandals
- Sizing: Salt Water Sandals are stamped with the Youth size on the sole.
- Example: If your current pair of Salt Water Sandals has a 7 on the bottom, you would need the Youth 7 / Women's 9.