XA Pro Crew Sock
Running up steep mounting trails and bounding over endless rocks can be pretty uncomfortable, so there's no need to add more discomfort to the equation with a fresh new set of blisters. With the Salomon XA Pro Crew Socks you'll be able to stay blister free and run in comfort on the trails. Not only are they made with moisture-wicking and ventilating CoolMax fibers to keep your feet dry and cool in warm weather, but they also feature NanoGlide technology in the heel, pad, and toe of the sock to reduce blistering. NanoGlide reduces friction between your sock and skin, which, in addition to the dryer climate and precise no-slip fit, will make sure that the only thing hurting at the end of the day are tired yet satisfied muscles.
- Trail running socks that keep your feet cool and blister free
- CoolMax fabric wicks moisture and breathes to keep you comfortable
- NanoGlide areas reduce friction to prevent chafing as you run
- Anatomical design keeps your socks in place on rugged trails
- Padded area over ankle bone offers protection for roots and rocks
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|