Why We Like The X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Wide Hiking Boot
Whether you're backpacking through misty mountains or summiting one lonely peak, you've always got to factor in the journey home. For trusted performance on tricky downhills Salomon has us covered with the X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boot. Newly outfitted with Descent Control technology, these boots have the stability and traction we need for a safe journey back to the trailhead. This boot is also built for high performance in wet conditions, with a special GORE-TEX membrane keeping the inside and outside dry.
- Waterproof hiking boot built for the trickiest of terrain
- Descent Control technology provides strong and stable foothold
- Contragrip outsole delivers traction in wet and dry weather
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane for rainy days and creek crossings
- Waterproof upper with mudguard gives you a snug fit
- Heel and toe caps protect and cradle your feet
- Ortholite sock liner offers long lasting underfoot comfort
- Item #SAL01AG
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX membrane
- injected EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 15.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.