X Reveal Chukka CSWP Shoe
Who decided that protective cold weather footwear had to be clunky boots? Luckily the Salomon X Reveal Chukka CSWP tosses that idea out the window by packing a ClimaSalomon laminate and a winter sockliner into a low profile hiker that will keep you moving throughout the dark and cold months of winter.
- Low profile waterproof boot packed with warmth for winter use
- Water resistant and breathable synthetic upper keeps you moving
- ClimaSalomon membrane seals out moisture while releasing sweat
- EnergyCell EVA foam balances support and cushion for long walks
- Winter Sockliner traps heat to fight bitterly cold weather
- Faux fur lining keeps your toes warm and happy while you walk
- Contagrip W outsole maintains adhesion even when temperatures drop
- Item #SALZ9CW
- Upper Material
- Winter Sockliner
- EnergyCell (EVA)
- Contagrip W
- Heel Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 13.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.