Salomon X Alp Mid LTR GTX Boot - Women's
- US 7.0/UK 5.5
- US 7.5/UK 6.0
- US 8.0/UK 6.5
- US 8.5/UK 7.0
- US 9.0/UK 7.5
- US 9.5/UK 8.0
- US 10.0/UK 8.5
Keep on the sunny side.
Trekking through the clouds is even harder when you're hauling a heavy backpack, but hopefully you can break through the clouds and set your tent up somewhere that isn't too rainy. The Salomon Women's X Alp Mid LTR GTX Boot keeps your foot comfortably dry and ready for miles of grueling ascents up muddy, slippery terrain. This burly boot boasts a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for versatile protection under rainy or sunny skies. Underfoot, you get an Ortholite footbed, two layers of cushy EVA, and Contagrip rubber to assure comfort, support, and traction on rough terrain.
- Supportive, durable boot for backpacking with heavy loads
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off the elements
- Strong, sturdy upper with gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Ortholite footbed with molded midsole for customized cush
- Contagrip rubber sole assures traction on most terrain
- Mud guard and rubber toe cap for rock protection
- Q & A
Great all around boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
At first when I was choosing this boot, I was afraid it would be too intense for what I needed. It has instead turned out to be the perfect boot for me. I have bruised shins from softball, so finding a boot that didn't irritate my shins was difficult. These boots haven't given me any trouble, and have gotten more comfortable as I have broken them in. I go on moderate to difficult hikes and these shoes have been good for summits. They keep my feet from getting too hot. I would recommend these shoes to other hiking junkies for sure.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|