- Detail Images
For the white room.
From bottomless powder bowls to pillow lines, the Salomon Men's Whitelight Pant offers unimpeded mobility and necessary slope-side protection to ensure you make the most of your day on the slopes. The Whitelight features a stretchy, weather-resistant Pertex Shield+ fabric, which ultimately provides a full range of motion while also protecting you from errant moisture. The fully taped seams bolster your defense against precipitation, and the synthetic insulation is bound and determined to assure you stay warm even when wet.
The articulated knees and regular fit further your dexterity, so you're able to leap, schuss, and carve hard, without your pants getting in the way. However, should temperatures start to warm up, the mesh-backed inner thigh vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation by dumping excess heat quickly. Not to mention, the bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand and the reinforced cuffs safeguard your footwear and baselayers from sharp crampon or ski edges.
- A lightweight, insulated pant for skiing or freeride
- Pertex Shield+ is weather-resistant and stretchy
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Articulated knees offer unimpeded mobility
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth, even when wet
- Inner thigh vents ensure temperature regulation
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close by
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Finally upgraded my ski pants this year and love this pant. It is very warm and has proven to be quite waterproof. Another positive is your friends will always be able to identify you on the mountain as they are fairly bright.