Trigger Snowboard Binding
Take on massive double-kinks and monstrous wallrides in the streets like Salomon pro and urban destroyer, Chris Grenier, with the Trigger Snowboard Binding. A big part of this binding's success lays with the intuitive Freestyle Jib Joint, which works like a dynamic suspension system that absorbs chop, harsh landings, and flexes where you need it when pressing all the way through 30-stair handrails.
Strategically placed Blaster pods in the baseplate allow you to control lateral movement easily for tweaked presses, while also increasing energy transfer for explosive pop and agile response. Salomon gave this binding their most cushioned padding to smooth out handle heavy landings to flat and the chatter of high-speed run-ins, along with a canted footbed to improve your pop and go easy on the old knees. The Lock-In Deluxe toe strap gives you all the same holding power of the Lock-In, but with even more comfort, while the 3D Supreme ankle strap uses a padded-out construction for plush comfort and enhanced torsional flex adds support without pressure points.
- Chris Grenier's go-to binding choice for freestyle mastery
- Anatomically-designed highback enhances comfort and response
- Blaster Tech uses suspension-like system for smooth operation
- Medium flex blends powerful response with playfulness
- Serious padding in baseplate absorbs harsh landings
- Comfort-driven straps secure the fit without pressure points
- Tool-free adjustments help you make on-the-fly fixes
|US MEN'S||4 - 7||7.5 - 10.5||11 - 15.5|
|US WOMEN'S||3 - 6||6.5 - 9.5||10 - 14.5|
|MONDO||22 - 24.5||25 - 27.5||28 - 31.5|
|UK||2.5 - 5.5||6 - 9||9.5 - 14|
|EU||35 - 39||39 2/3 - 43 1/3||44 - 49|