- Detail Images
Comfort is queen.
It doesn't matter if you are into exploring new trails around the resort or prefer lapping the terrain park, comfort is crucial when it comes to an enjoyable day on the mountain. that's why Salomon designed its Women's Kiana Focus Boa Snowboard Boot with warmth and plush comfort in mind, and gave it a versatile medium flex so any type of rider can enjoy it.
Focus Boa lets you independently adjust the upper and lower zones with the twist of a dial, so you can quickly fine tune the fit to your exact liking. The heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot over time for a custom fit, and plush fleece locks in warmth. Cat-Tongue material at the heel prevents heel lift for quicker response when carving and less fatigue. The low-profile Trinity outsole keeps your foot close to the board for superior board feel and control.
- Versatile boot with dialed-in comfort and warmth
- Medium flex is versatile for peak-to-park riding styles
- Focus Boa lets you quickly tighten two different zones of boot
- Cat-Tongue lining material prevents heel lift on carves
- Halo 2 liner is heat-moldable, with soft fleece material
- Wash & Wear liner construction won't fall apart in washer
- OrthoLite footbed cradles your feet in cushioned support
- Trinity sole with Contagrip rubber for sure-footed grip
- Q & A
So Comfy + Stylish!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a huge fan of Salomon boots - I had a pair of Women's Ivy boots for almost 8 years, and the heel finally started to come loose from taking my foot out of the binding at every chair lift. I tried on Burtons, Thirty-Two's, DC, and K2, but all felt so stiff and not comfortable (which I realized could be a factor of being new). Still, I decided to stick with Salomons and first ordered Ivy's with speed laces from Amazon, but didn't love them, so returned them. I then tried these Kianas with the Boa system and immediately fell in love. The lining is so soft and cushy, the Boa system is super easy, and after wearing them for just an hour on my last trip, they felt like my old boots. They are the perfect level stiffness, yet comfortable and flexible. I can't say enough about these. And thanks to Backcountry for having amazing customer service. Note: I always order a 1/2 size up from my normal shoe size (normally wear 7.5 / ordered 8, which felt slightly tight at first, but this is how it should be; felt perfect after an hour!)