Gypsy Classicks by Desiree Snowboard
The Salomon Gypsy Classicks Snowboard by Desiree is designed to be ridden from coast to coast of whatever country you call home so that you can experience the grin-inducing powder laps, steep in-bounds terrain, and dialed parks scattered throughout the world. As part of Salomon's Classicks board collection, you'll find it's decked out with Desiree's hand-drawn graphics sure to turn heads in the lift line.
Not only is the Gypsy Classicks decked out in special graphics, but it's souped-up over the regular Gypsy board with its Gunslinger sidewalls. These carbon-embedded sidewalls run the entire length of the board, enhancing snappiness for clearing large kickers while dampening vibration as you blast over choppy snow and stomp landings. The rest of the board is based off the regular Gypsy board, with its balanced twin shape and Rock Out Camber lending versatility for aggressive freestyle riding across the entire mountain. Rock Out Camber delivers the response of camber directly underfoot, with a bit of rocker at the tip and tail for less catch, as well as greater float in fresh powder. It's finished with a Freestyle Edge bevel, so you can start jibbing, sliding, and bonking without having to take a file to your new board.
- All-mountain board that knows no boundaries or limitations
- True Twin shape provides ultimate freedom riding regs or switch
- Rock Out Camber holds a mean edge and offers forgiveness and float
- Medium flex is stable at speed and can be easily manipulated
- Aspen core is poppy and responsive for a playful and jibby ride
- Gunslinger sidewalls add dampness and pop for a powerful feel
- Sintered base is extremely fast and needs minimal upkeep