So far so good.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 10
1. Fan of the lacing system.
2. Right amount of cushioning(for my liking).
3. Little bit of heel slippage. This is on me though. Salomon are known to fit a little narrow so I went a 1/2 size up. Plenty of room in the toe box. Much better than the Speedcross that I tired before. I wonder if I would of been ok in a 9.5.
4. Took 2 days to break in. There was a little discomfort where the toe box creases when I walk but that went away.
5. And on top of it all, it's a good looking sneaker.