Salomon Sense Ride GTX Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoe - Women's
- US 6.0/UK 4.5
- US 6.5/UK 5.0
- US 7.0/UK 5.5
- US 8.0/UK 6.5
- US 9.0/UK 7.5
- US 9.5/UK 8.0
Sense Ride GTX Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoe
When the forecast is calling for rain, you don't need to turn to the treadmill to get your run in. Simply slip into the Salomon Sense Ride GTX Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoe, tighten up the Quicklace system with one pull, and head for your favorite trails. Your socks and feet will stay dry with the innovative Gore Invisible Fit that is integrated into the upper instead of the traditional bootie construction that regular Gore-Tex shoes are assembled with. This makes the shoe feel more like traditional mesh while still offering that 100% waterproof, breathable protection for more comfort through more conditions.
Aside from waterproof protection, the Sense Ride uses a combination of EnergyCell+ and compressed EVA to create their Vibe technology that absorbs impact and provides a more responsive ride. This durable, cushioned midsole works with an Ortholite footbed that wicks moisture and cushions as well to keep your feet and joints happy as you log miles. To finish it all off, a Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole allows you to confidently push your limits on wet, dry, sloppy, or loose trails so you can get out and run in comfort no matter the conditions.
- Waterproof trail shoe for comfort on runs through wet conditions
- 8mm drop offers perfect height for those who are midfoot strikers
- Upper integrated Gore Invisible Fit blocks moisture for dry socks
- Sensifit mesh uppers offer breathable, secure fit for the trails
- Ortholite footbed enhances breathability and wicks moisture
- High-rebound midsole offers durable cushioning and energy return
- Vibe technology both absorbs impact and delivers a responsive ride
- Rubber soles offer exceptional traction across wet and dry surfaces
Great traction but not waterproof
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these trail running shoes for comfort and great tread! I started wearing them in April 2019 but it’s only May 2019 and I got soaked on my feet wearing them in the rain. Did I miss something about the permeability of the Gortex? Other than that great comfortable shoe.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've searched far and wide for a pair of trail running shoes that fit just right, are gtx with fat tread for those sloppy trail days, and don't weigh you down with 2lbs of technology. whoooo baby these are the ticket. Super lightweight, mostly true to size (maybe the slightest bit big), not too flashy. If you're in the market for running shoes, these are the way to go!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I have narrow size 8.5 feet and the Salomon size 8.5 are slightly large in the toe box but fine with thicker socks and my orthotics. The tread is grippy and had no trouble on slippery mud and snow. There is a moderate amount of cushion in the soles.
Best in Waterproof Breathability
The Invisible Fit gives you the best breathability available in any trail shoe. Rather than having a waterproof bootie built into the shoe, Invisible Fit is actually laminated to the shoes upper. This improves breathability, cuts down on weight and allows the shoe to dry faster.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|