- Detail Images
Get your blood pumping.
Get your heart rate up while staying comfortable through brisk conditions in the Salomon Men's Pulse Softshell Jacket. This stylish softshell is warm, breathable, and stretchy to keep up with you on everything from autumn hikes to snowshoeing and spring ski tours. Its softshell fabric resists wind and light precipitation, yet is highly breathable to keep you from overheating during active pursuits. Plus, it's flexible for freedom of movement when you're getting after it. And if you still get too warm during a particularly challenging ascent, the Smart Vent system allows you to open up the front without completely unzipping the jacket, giving you a burst of refreshing airflow without totally exposing you to the cold.
- Versatile softshell for moderate activity in cold weather
- Softshell fabric is stretchy, breathable, and warm
- AdvancedSkin Shield shoulder panels repel light precipitation
- Slim fit maximizes fabric's performance
- Smart Vent helps you cool off quickly
- High collar, adjustable hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Zippered hand pockets stow small essentials.
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I purchased this item as an xmas gift for an avid skier. He primarily has been using this piece as a jacket for warmer days on the slopes as well as a lighter winter jacket around town and on hikes. Overall this has been a hit. The jacket has a nice fit, is medium weight, easy to move in (not restricting), and comes with functional storage pockets. Well worth considering if you are seeking a soft shell jacket.