Head out with the club on a bluebird day with the Salomon Prolink RS Carbon Skate Boot locked into your training skis and enjoy a more comfortable workout without compromising speed. If you've found traditional skiing boots to always be on the narrow side for your feet, your perennially squished toes will rejoice when you slip them into the Prolink RS. Built on a wider last for skiers who need a more accommodating fit, the Prolink provides a little extra space on the platform of a high-end boot, ideal for experienced skiers logging regular miles during the week to prep for busy race weekends.
Salomon builds the Prolink RS with supple, water-resistant uppers devoid of any seaming, which yield to your foot shape and reduce the likelihood of frustrating hot spots interrupting your workout. 3D mesh accent panels keep air moving throughout the boot, and an adjustable strap around the heel allows you to secure the boot down further for a slip-free fit. Rely on the carbon fiber plate underfoot to deliver the power transfer you need on a tempo day every time you kick, and trust the supportive cuff to remain laterally stiff throughout repetitive, aggressive use.
- Boot blends high-end materials with a roomier fit
- Ideal as a training boot for advanced to expert skiers
- Wider last accommodates broader range of feet
- Seamless uppers reduce likelihood of hot spots
- Adjustable heel and quick-laces allow for customizable fit
- Rigid cuff and carbon plate ensure quick power transfer