Salomon Prolink Escape 7 Boot
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/Red, US 8.0/UK 7.5sale $94.47
- Black/Red, US 7.0/UK 6.5sale $94.47
- Black/Red, US 12.0/UK 11.5sale $94.47
Start your escape.
You could spend all winter staying indoors and losing all the endurance you gained running outside all summer long, or you could continue your training by learning how to Nordic ski with Salomon's Prolink Escape 7 Boot underfoot. Salomon designed this confidence-boosting touring boot for the comfort, support, control, and warmth suitable for beginners. Its semi-rigid cuff enhances the ankle's lateral and rear support for better stability and more control.
Salomon built the Prolink Escape 7 Boot with a waterproof lace cover opened by a diagonal zipper, and the interior boasts warm Thinsulate insulation to help your foot feel like it's in a cozy slipper. The interior also features Salomon's Custom Fit with stretchy Lycra, thermo-moldable foam, and Quicklace (the same drawcord featured on Salomon's running shoes) construction for a fit that feels like Salomon styled the boot for your foot. Salomon's new Prolink Sport sole balances between torsional rigidity and flexibility, and it allows compatibility with NNN bindings.
- Confidence-boosting touring boot for beginning Nordic skiers
- Semi-rigid cuff for rear and lateral support, stability, and control
- Waterproof lace cover with warm Thinsulate insulation
- Prolink Sport sole with NNN binding compatibility
- Thermo-moldable foam with Quicklace for a customized fit
- Q & A
Comfortable entry-level classic ski boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm new to skiing and wanted to start classic cross country skiing, so I bought these boots and Salomon bindings and skis and poles. The boots look good, they fit beautifully and I found them simple to fit into the bindings and comfortable to use. I'm very loyal to Salomon as a brand and this is another product that has left me really satisfied with my purchase.
|UK||EU||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|