Outpath Hiking Shoe
Hit the trails in the Salomon Outpath Hiking Shoe. Ideal for day and fast hikes, the Outpath supports and stabilizes your foot as you explore. Its water-resistant synthetic uppers keep your feet dry when you encounter light rain and the gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris so you don't have to stop and empty your shoe every half mile. A removable Ortholite EVA insole cushions your foot through each step you take and Contragrip soles deliver exceptional traction across varying terrain. Finally, the Outpath is equipped with Salomon's Quicklace system that easily adjusts with one pull to get you out on the trails in no time.
- Hiking shoes for comfort and support out on the trail
- Water-resistant synthetic upper protects feet in light rain
- Gusseted tongue helps to keep trail debris out of the shoe
- Removable Ortholite insole enhances comfort on longer hikes
- Contagrip soles provide traction across varying trail surfaces
- Quicklace system allows for easily adjustable, secure fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is my second pair of these shoes that I have bought. I like them because they are comfortable, quick to put on and are very durable. These have lasted much longer than any other shoes I've used for hiking.
Decent Low Top Hikers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 11
Very comfortable right out of the box, exactly what I expect from Salomon. I like them except for one thing that drives me nuts. If there is any water on the ground at all, doesn't even have to be actually raining, something on the tread pattern sends water flying onto my opposite pants leg. It is incredibly annoying to walk my dog before work and then go in with wet pants. They do keep your feet wet, but not your calves. Runs a bit narrow.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|